VTT undertake turnkey solutions for operators to achieve quality services for rig move on shallow waters to ultra-deep water with efficiency, safety and reliability in the marine operation.
With our experienced crew worldwide, we provide Tow Masters, Master Mariners, Marine Representative along with plans and procedures for executing and documenting operations from simple, open-water moves to complex anchor patterns crossing subsea and seabed assets.
Typical transit and positioning services may include full planning, including the sourcing of vessels, calculations, mooring equipment for transit and positioning of the mobile offshore units.
- Catenary calculation
- Mooring analysis
- Seabed mapping
Plans and procedures
- Transit planning
- Step drawings
- As built drawings
- Logistic support
- Project management and field engineers
- Supervisors and marine representatives
- Tow masters and master mariners
With our chartering department VTT can supply the right vessel for the right operation (I.e. ATHS, PSV, Crane barge, barges).
All documentation and completion of operation to class and owners requirements.
A typical VTT supply is
- All administrative and operational activities before, during and after project
- Complete transport and logistic solutions
- Design and calculation of lifting appliances
- Lifting operation plans and procedures
- Safety and consequence evaluation with risk assessment, lifting plans, selection of equipment
- Safe job analysis and toolbox talks
- Operational planning and execution of vessel mobilization / demobilization
- Chartering of vessels, heavy lifting equipment and lifting gear
- Project personnel such as Offshore work managers , Project Managers, Engineers, Supervisors, Riggers, Welders