We work together with the client to identify any areas of concern, and assists the client in correcting the areas to ensure safer and more efficient equipment.
Recent failures in the chains and other moorings of floating offshore units have revealed serious non-conformances in the documentation, procedures and general maintenance of this equipment. This is naturally a major concern to rig owners and oil companies.
We are proud to offer a complete package solution for that problem. Only a few companies offer this service, and our unique package means no rig downtime and or loss of production during the chain inspection process. This is a well-tested solution developed solely by us.
We undertake the full planning and preparation package, from disconnection and establishment of temporary chain in the field to transportation, inspection, re-certification and re-installation. A full documentation package including detail drawings, certificates, arrangement drawings for anchor lines and special arrangement drawings for the mooring system involved are also provided in the package. We also register input online if the client has a web-based database.
A typical VTT supply is
- All administrative and operational activities before, during and after project
- Complete transport and logistic solutions
- Design and calculation of lifting appliances
- Lifting operation plans and procedures
- Safety and consequence evaluation with risk assessment, lifting plans, selection of equipment
- Safe job analysis and toolbox talks
- Operational planning and execution of vessel mobilization / demobilization
- Chartering of vessels, heavy lifting equipment and lifting gear
- Project personnel such as Offshore work managers , Project Managers, Engineers, Supervisors, Riggers, Welders