Lifting operations ranges from lifting of containers and spares to complicated, and heavy lifts. Each lifting operation has a potential to injure people and/or material damages. Even though many lifts may be repetitive and low at risk, a percentage of them will be of greater risk and will require appropriate security and input to reduce risks to an acceptable level.
We work hard to reduce any risk and ensures that procedures are in place, and that the personnel are alert to all likely risks regardless of the ease or difficulty of the operation.
During all project phases of the lifting operation we emphasize the use of personnel with appropriate practical and theoretical knowledge and experience of the operation and equipment. All procedures and equipment are subject for thoroughly examination to detect defects of weaknesses in relation to safety and durability.
In order to establish safe and operational criteria for the lifting operation we carefully analysis each step in the project planning. Each lifting operation will be planned in order to ensure safe execution with all predictable risks taken into consideration.
A typical VTT supply is
- All administrative and operational activities before, during and after project
- Complete transport and logistic solutions
- Design and calculation of lifting appliances
- Lifting operation plans and procedures
- Safety and consequence evaluation with risk assessment, lifting plans, selection of equipment
- Safe job analysis and toolbox talks
- Operational planning and execution of vessel mobilization / demobilization
- Chartering of vessels, heavy lifting equipment and lifting gear
- Project personnel such as Offshore work managers , Project Managers, Engineers, Supervisors, Riggers, Welders