Planning and execution of mobilisation, installation and demobilisation for 12 suction anchors and submerge chain segment for the Sevan 300 Voyageur.
What we did
- Perform mobilization of installation equipment and vessels used in operation
- Perform pre installation woks on the field
- Installation of mooring legs which include suction anchors and mooring chains with sub sea rigging for future recovery.
- ROV as build documentation
- Demobilization of equipment
About Shelly Field
Shelly Field is located on the UK sector, 192 km from Fraseburgh, Scotland and 32 km from the UK/Norwegian transboundary line. Wather depth approx. 95 meter.